Tenant selection determines which datasets you will be able to work with.
1. Navigate to the 'Tenants' page within InfoTiles Lab. If you are logged in, this link will take you directly to the 'Tenants' page.
2. The 'Active tenant' will be displayed at the top of the page.
3. Identify which tenant you would like to use.
- The 'Organization' tenant will contain data that is freely available within your organization. Any changes you make to visuals and dashboards will affect the entire organization.
- The 'Private' tenant will contain data that is available to you. Any changes you make to visuals and dashboards will only affect your user profile. This is good for experimentation.
- There may be other tenants available to you.
Tip: After switching tenants and navigating to 'Dashboards', you may be prompted to create a dashboard. If this happens, simply click 'Dashboards' in the 'breadcrumb' trail in the top left corner.