This guide is intended to be used by the customer IT departments. The steps in this guide should not be done without the knowledge of your IT department.
Use Microsoft Single Sign-on to enable your users to access InfoTiles. They will access the InfoTiles platform using their Microsoft Work Accounts.
This process will take 10 minutes and only needs to be completed once. It should be done before standard users are provided access to InfoTiles.
InfoTiles does not charge per-user licence fees. Consequently, there is no licencing impact from enabling InfoTiles access to all your users.
- Azure Global Administrator OR Privileged Role Administrator
- OR a custom directory role that includes the permission to grant permissions to applications for the permissions listed under 'Required Permissions'.
- You will need to have an active subscription to InfoTiles.
You will use administrator privileges to provide Organisational Consent for the InfoTiles application to:
- User.Read (Delegated): Sign your users in and read profile's access rights (InfoTiles uses this to determine access for users)
- Group.Read.All (Delegated): Read All Groups a user is a member of (InfoTiles uses this to present group names for users).
- Maintain access to data you have given it access to
For example, InfoTiles does not request User.Read, Files.Read, Sites.Read.All which would enable reading files belonging to users.
InfoTiles requests Delegated permissions, and you can read more about these in the Microsoft Graph permissions reference.
- Ensure you have signed out of non-administrative Microsoft Accounts. We suggest using an InPrivate / Incognito window for this process.
- Navigate to https://www.klinkplatform.com.
- Sign in using your Admin credentials, completing any MFA steps required by your organisation.
- Review the permissions requested and Check the box labelled 'Consent on behalf of your organization'.
- Click Accept.
- You will be redirected to the homepage. The process is complete and it is safe to close the window.