InfoTiles is primarily designed to ingest data through connections such as API, IoT and SCADA. You can follow this step to stream your data from SCADA and discover insights.
- Lists of your IoT devices' manufacturing name
Step 1. Select My devices on the left sidebar menu
Step 2. Click Add new device
Step 3: Fill in the required information
- Basic information
- Device ID: should exactly match with the ID of the tag.
- Display name: a friendly name of the tag to display on InfoTiles
- Device type: select SCADA
- Map to a geographical location
Drag and drop location marker to map Tag ID (or Device ID) to geographical position (lat/long/address)
- Add description and metadata
Note: Metadata should follow by the prefix observationType_
Step 4. Click Finish to save the new device.
The new device is now displayed under My devices.