InfoTiles is primarily designed to ingest data through connections such as API, IoT and SCADA. You can follow this step to stream your data from IoT Devices and discover insights.
- Lists of your IoT devices' manufacturing name
Step 1. Select My devices on the left sidebar menu
Step 2. Click Add new device
Step 3: Fill in the required information
- Basic information
- Device ID: should exactly match with the ID on your devices
- Display name: a friendly name to display on InfoTiles
- Device type: select from the list
Note: Device Type determines to which index the new device will send data.
- Map to a geographical location
Drag and drop location marker to map Device ID to geographical position (lat/long/address).
- Add description and metadata
Note: Metadata should follow by the prefix observationType_
4. Click Finish to save the new device.
The new device is now displayed under My devices.